1. How we collect and use your information
1.1 Information you provide to us
We will collect and use your personal information in accordance with the requirements of this policy. For example, when you register an account, we will ask you to provide personal information, such as your email address and phone number, which will be stored under your account name. If you want to make full use of the various third-party sharing or login functions we provide, you may also need to obtain some information that your third-party account allows us to obtain, including third-party accounts and avatars. For other information such as log information, local storage information, taking photos/videos/recordings, WiFi information, reading or modifying storage, etc., please refer to the following description for the specific purpose and use of collecting and using this information. We will adopt compliant technologies to encrypt and store the information you explicitly agree to to protect the security of your personal information.
1.2 The purpose and use of the information we obtain during your use of the service
We will collect information about the services you use. The purposes and uses of such information include:
1.2.1 Account information
(1) To help you register and maintain a platform account, the platform will store your email address, WeChat account, and facebook account;
(2) Account and password retrieval function: To retrieve the password, you only need to provide the email account used during registration and the verification code received in the email to reset the account password;
(3) To provide third-party platform association registration and login APP, need to authorize us to obtain your information on the third-party platform (user name, nickname, avatar and other public information and other information authorized by you).
1.2.2 Local Storage
User screenshots and video files will be stored in the external storage of the phone; During application operation, data cache and user data are stored in the database for local storage.
1.2.3 Location Information
Product provide a way to scan the QR code to configure the network, and need to obtain your location information in order to obtain the list of WiFi networks in your location; realize the smart hardware device to connect to the WiFi of your choice.
1.2.4 Taking photos, videos and recordings, mobile push
(1) In order to ensure the realization of the mobile push function and fulfill the security obligations of network system operation, it is necessary to obtain the necessary information: device model, social bar MAC address, operating system version, unique mobile device identification code (IMEI, Android ID, IDFA, SUM card IMSI information), assign you a unique identifier, and push messages based on this identifier;
(2) Microphone permission: When this application needs to perform voice intercom with the device, it needs to send the data collected by the camera and microphone to the device;
(3) Camera/camera permission: When certain types of devices (such as NVR) supported by the application are added, scan the QR code to add new devices connected to the network, and call the camera to collect data.
1.2.5 Read, modify or delete USB storage content
When viewing camera data, the app allows users to take screenshots and save them in the storage medium of the phone, and can be used in the app.
View user saved content
1.2.6 View network connection change network connection and complete network access
The application needs to read network information when configuring the network for the camera, and provide users with limited account system functions.
1.2.7 Allow receiving WLAN multicast
The application can discover other cameras in the same local area network, and it needs to be achieved through WLAN multi-display and the cameras that have not been added
1.2.8 Modify system settings
The application provides some setting items for users to choose, such as self-starting after power-on, mute during video surveillance, etc.
1.2.9 Software upgrade information prompt
1.2.10 Let you participate in surveys about our products and services
1.3 Device permission call details
Whether to ask
user can close
function, assist App
Get the list of
in your location,
and realize that
the product device
connects to the
of the monitoring
of videos and
Add the QR code
in the device
to add, and
the function of
sharing friends is
to increase visitors
Add and share
by scanning the
Enter the App query
for the first time,
used for third-party
Alibaba Cloud Push/
1.4 Call other permissions to provide other services
(1) Phone authority: In order to avoid interrupting your audio and video processing operations during your use, so that we can detect your call status, we need you to authorize us to call the phone status.
(2) Notification authority: If you need to obtain whether the product has dynamic information, we may use the notification authority to push instant information.
(3) Album and storage permissions: When you need to capture, record, and download videos, you need to enable the album permissions to obtain and store videos and pictures later.
(4) Phone number authority: In the process of using the third-party SDK, it is possible to obtain your phone number.
2. How do we protect and store your personal information
In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, we store your personal information collected and generated in the course of operations within the People's Republic of China within the territory. We will not transfer the above-mentioned information overseas. If we transfer it overseas, we will follow relevant national regulations or seek your consent. Use various security technologies and procedural measures to prevent unauthorized access and personal information leakage, tampering, and loss.
2.1 Personal information protection and security measures:
1) Our network services adopt encryption technologies such as transmission security protocols, and provide browsing services through https and other methods to ensure the safety of user data during transmission.
2) The user's personal information is encrypted and stored by adopting encryption technology, and the user's personal information is isolated by isolation technology.
3) When using personal information, such as personal information display and personal information association calculations, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies to enhance the security of personal information in use.
4) Establish a strict data use and access system, adopt strict data access authority control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect personal information, and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations. We only allow authorized personnel to access personal information and require them to fulfill the corresponding confidentiality obligations.
5) Adopt special data and technical security audits, and set up multiple measures for log audits and behavior audits.
2.2 Although the above-mentioned reasonable and effective measures have been taken and the standards required by relevant laws and regulations have been complied with, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, when your personal information is leaked, we will try our best to control the situation and immediately inform you of the cause of the incident, the measures we have taken, and the safety measures you can take proactively. Therefore, you should take active measures to ensure the security of your personal information, such as setting up complex passwords, regularly changing account passwords, and not disclosing your account passwords and other personal information to others.
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1) With your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2) We may share your personal information with external parties in accordance with laws and regulations, the needs of litigation dispute resolution, or the requirements of administrative and judicial organs in accordance with the law.
3) When a lawsuit or arbitration is filed against the user in order to protect its own legal rights and interests.
4) To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to share your personal information in order to protect the software, its affiliates, users of this software, and the public from damage to the interests, property or safety of the public.
2. Sharing between affiliated companies: In the case of our affiliates providing services to you or to us, we may share your personal information with our affiliates. However, we only share necessary personal information, and the processing of your information by related parties is governed by this policy. If the affiliated company wants to change the purpose of processing your personal information, it will again seek your authorization and consent.
3. Sharing with partners: We will only be legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, clear, and to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, and when you expressly authorize and agree, we will Share necessary personal information with our technical service providers, mobile data statistics service providers, application developers, system push service providers (such as Xiaomi, Huawei, VIVO, OPPO, Alibaba Cloud), open platforms or other partners. We will share your personal information with third parties who support our functions. These supports include supplying us or providing infrastructure technical services, payment services, data processing, news push, etc. Our purpose of sharing this information is to achieve the core purchase function and message push function of our products and/or services. All of our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for other purposes unrelated to the product or service.
4. You can share your video, location information, identity information, etc. with specific people, or you can share your video, location information, identity information, etc. with specific people based on our products and/or services. When your information is seriously leaked, we will not bear the relevant legal responsibilities.
For companies, organizations and individuals with whom we share personal information, we will sign strict data protection agreements with them, requiring them to process personal information in accordance with our instructions, this policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
Description of third-party SDK partners and shared information
In order to ensure the realization of application-related functions and the safe and stable operation of the application, we may access a software development kit (SDK) provided by a third party for related purposes.
Collect and transmit
Device MAC address,
Collect and transmit
Device MAC address,
We will not transfer your personal information to any other companies, organizations or individuals, except in the following circumstances:
1. With the development of the company's business, we and our affiliates may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or other similar transactions. If the relevant transaction involves the transfer of your personal information, we will require the new company, organization and individual that holds your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the company, organization and individual to re-obtain your authorization and consent.
2. To meet the requirements of laws, regulations, legal procedures, or mandatory government requirements or judicial rulings.
3. Transfer with your explicit consent, that is, after obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information that we have obtained to other parties.
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. Your explicit consent has been obtained.
2. We may publicly disclose your personal information in the case of laws, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
3. To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to disclose your personal information in order to protect the software, its affiliates, users of this software, and the public from damages, property or safety.
4. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
According to laws and regulations, sharing and transferring personal information that has been de-identified, and ensuring that the data recipient cannot restore and re-identify the subject of personal information does not belong to the external sharing, transfer, and public disclosure of personal information. The storage and processing will not need to notify you separately and obtain your consent.
4. Your right to manage personal information
According to applicable laws, you have the right to object to or request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, and to request the right to access, correct, delete and portability of your personal data.
4.1 Access and correct your personal information
You can query and correct your account information, device information, nickname, etc. by accessing the account information of the application.
4.2 Delete your personal information
You have the right to request us to delete your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. We have collected your personal information without asking for your explicit consent.
2. Our processing of your personal information violates the requirements of laws and regulations.
3. We have violated our agreement with you to use and process your personal information.
4. You have cancelled your account, uninstalled, or no longer use our products (or services).
5. We stop providing services to you.
4.3 Cancel your personal account
You can cancel your account at any time through the cancel account function in the account information of the app. If you choose to cancel the account, once the account is canceled, it will take effect immediately, then your account will be unavailable and the related account information will be cleared, and you will no longer be able to use the account Log in and use the device information and personal information associated with the account.
How to logout account: [After the user logs in to the APP, click the menu in the upper left corner of the homepage, click Account Security, and select logout].
After you cancel your account, we will stop providing you with the corresponding products (or services), and delete the personal account information stored locally and on the server within 10 working days, except in cases where laws and regulations require us to save relevant information, including Account number, password, and all device information and personal information associated with the account.
5. How do we deal with the personal information of minors
1. We attach great importance to the protection of personal information of minors. We do not use age recognition as a prerequisite when providing products or services to users, but the nature of our products and/or services requires you to be an adult with full civil capacity.
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, and the way in which personal information is used.
2. Significant changes have taken place in our control rights. Such as changes in owners caused by mergers and acquisitions, etc.
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed.
4. Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it has undergone major changes.
5. When the department responsible for handling personal information security, contact information and complaint channels change.
6. When the personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
7. How to contact us
Our receiving address: Building 40, 5th Industrial Park of Huaide Cuigang, Fuyong Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China 518103
Contact: [Sricctv Customer Service Department]
Contact number: +86-0755-29360806
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The update date of this policy version is December 28, 2021, and will take effect on December 31, 2021.