APP prompt “offline” when adding camera.
See “camera offline” when the setup procedure
Here are questions which may help you to shoot the issue when you use an Ethernet cable to connect the IPcam to the router:
1. Make sure the Green LED on the cable connector is flashing . If not, the connect between the camera and the router is still off.
Double check to ensure both two ends securely connected. You can also try other ports which on the router.
2. Make sure your mobile phone connect to same router or same LAN as the camera cable connecting.
3. Make sure DHCP is enabled on your router.
4. Make sure NO MAC filter enabled on your router. Or you need to disable MAC filter temporiaily before successfully configure camera.
5. When you switch from Ethernet to WIFI on the app, it will ask for WiFi password, make sure the provided WiFi password is correct.