How to solve the issue that Camera’s Wi-Fi is unstable and often offline.
Followings needs to be check while this is occurring:
1. Check whether antenna is tightened.
2. To check Wi-Fi signal, normally, it should be more than 3 bars. (The distance between the camera and Wi-Fi router being too far might
cause Wi-Fi signal to be less than 3 bars ).
3. Wi-Fi channels: check whether Wi-Fi channels are busy, possibly reconfigure to “Automatic”.
4. The camera IP address conflicts with other devices, needing to set a fixed IP address.
（How to set a fixed IP address for the cameras? ） /article/id/45f9ac4236974924b2f28bf077e96797.html
5. Change the name of the wireless network (SSID): The name of your wireless network known as the SSID, is used to identify your network
from other wireless networks that are in range of your device. Perhaps there are different wireless networks with the same name (SSID) in
your environment. You need to set up a unique wireless in your wireless router or repeater.
6. Set the maximum of transmission power of the router:
In some wireless routers, the transmission power might be reduced to prevent from being connected by strangers.
Please set the maximum of transmission power so that your device can connect to the router.