Watch live videos from DeviceViewer App on Windows XP P
1: The “DeviceViewer” don’t support Vista, Mac system
2: As to Windows 7、 8 、10 system, need install and run the “ DeviceViewer ” as administrator
1) : Download and install the PC CMS software"Device Viewer" Download Link:
http://download.sricam.com/Manual/DeviceViewer.exe (Note:DeviceViewer support Win xp,7,8,10)
There will be a icon showed on desktop after the DeviceViewer CMS software is installed
2) : Run the DeviceViewer,you will get a login interface below,Input the user and password
(Default user: admin,Password:admin) for Login.
3: Right click the Mouse on the"DeviceList" or right blank area of " " Part, then click
"Search device"in the dialog box as below:
4) : Please follow the bellow steps add SP series IP camera on the “DeviceViewer” software:
Device Type: Must select SP
Video : Must select H264
Device name: Give your camera a name
Address Type: Must selet P2P
IP: Your camera IP address
P2P ID: Enter the last digital of camera's IP address, such as your camera's
IP address: 192.168.1.114 , just enter 114.
Password: Enter your camera password
5) : After
the device (IP Camera)has been successfully added to the DeviceViewer
you will find out one camera has
been listed on the DeviceList. Double click the camera for real time monitor.
6) : PTZ Control Introduction
(3) On "Recording Plan Set"part,Step-1:Select" Host "; Step-2:Select Recording;
Note:The selected Host will with" HOST
Step-3:choose"Start recording tasks",finally click"Save recording setting"and"Confirm".
(4) you can find it start record video as your setting and the lcon of the camera will turn to Green.
(5)When finished the recording, you can view it from "Record Playback",please right select"Record Device"
and "Recording Type".