Wi-Fi setting issue?
If you fail to setting WiFi for ip camera ，pls make sure your router：
1. Your router supports the 2.4GHz frequency band (802.11b/g/n).
2. WiFi SSID and WiFi password not including special character，such as: !@#$%^&*()_+
3. NO MAC filter enabled on your router. Or you need to disable MAC filter temporially before successfully config camera.
4. DHCP is enabled
5. The WiFi Encryption is WPA/WPA2-PSK, either AES or TKIP encryption is OK.If you are not using WPA/WPA2,
you are probably using WEP, which is quite old technology and not safe nowadays. It has been replaced by WPA/WPA2.
It is recommended to use WPA/WPA2 now.
6. WIFI Channel needs to set as AUTO in order to avoid busy channels.
7. Please enable mobile GPS feature(location info), Becuase some of mobile system forbid sricam app detect camera's WiFi .
Inconsistent signal, it could be due to:
1) Too many devices sharing the same internet network. Please try to disconnect other devices.
2) The IP camera is too far from the router if using WIFI connection.
• Other quality and setup issue, please insert a pin to the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds for reset.
If your camera support wired connection, you can first let your IP camera connect to wired network and power,
1.First, enter to the APP settings background;
2.Second, select network settings;
3.Third, find the list of wireless networks below;
4.Forth, select the wifi name you want to connect;
5.Fifth, input the wifi password;
6.Finally, when the wifi settings is well, you will see a green check mark beside the wifi name.
(Please connect the camera to network by RJ-45 Cable, then setup wifi by Setting, video guide:https://youtu.be/lCtvlSxP9Bc)
(How to add the camera by wifi :https://youtu.be/1u3X5nD1NxU)