How to set Email and the Phone Push Alarm
1) Update the App
If you are already using the "Sricam" App, make sure it is updated to the latest version. If you do not
have the "Sricam" App,
please download and install it. Find it by searching "Sricam" on Google Play or the iOS
App Store and then follow the App instructions. Reinstall the camera to the App.
2) Update the Camera
Check your camera to ensure the camera software is the latest version. Software may be updated using the "Device Update" tab.
3) Alarm Setting the Alarm
From the "Device List" touch the display window of the camera you want to alarm for more than three seconds.
A pop-up menu will appear as shown. Touch the "Setting" button. In the "Setting" window, touch the "Alarm Setting" option.
4) Enabling the motion detection alarm, email alarm, phone push alarm function.
a: "Received Alarm Message" by moving the slider to the right as shown.
b: "Motion Detection Alarm" by moving the slider to the right as shown.
c: "Remote Defense" by moving the slider to the right as shown.
d: If you need the camera buzzer when alarmed, then Enable the “Buzzer Alarm” by moving the
slider to the right as shown
e: If you need Email Alarm, touch “Email Alarm”, and input the email and email password as shown
in steps 1-5 below.
Touch "Save" to complete this setting, as shown.
f: The default Alarm Phone Push ID is your App account, if you don’t need, you can delete the push
1. Sender: Please input your email address (e.g., email@example.com).
2. SMTP address: The server address for the Sender's email account.
3. Port: Please select 587 or 465 if the SMTP address is mtp.gmail.com, Smtp.mail.yahoo.com or smtp.live.com(Hotmail.com).
If not, please select 25.
4. Password: The Password for the email account.
5. Email: Enter up to three receiving email accounts (e.g., you may have both firstname.lastname@example.org and Marcy@yahoo.com) as shown.