SMTP server: you can try to select Port 25 or 587 or 465
How to Setup Motion Detection Alarm
Step1: Enable motion detection alarm
Step1-1: Tap “Setting” button >> “Settings” >> “Alarm setting” be the alarm setting window as pictures FAQ2-1, FAQ2-2 and FAQ2-3
Step1-2: Enable “Motion Detection Alarm” and “Alarm Switch” as FAQ2-3
Step2: Choose motion detection alarm notification mode
There are 3 modes you can choose for get the alarm notification.
• Phone push alarm
Enable “Receive Notifications” then the camera will push notification to your smart phone when an alarm is activated.
Push notification account is default as the Sricam app login account. If don’t need this function, you can delete the push account.
• Buzzer alarm
Enable “Buzzer Alarm” then the camera’s buzzer works when an alarm is activated.
• Email alarm
The alarm notification will send to your designated email address.
Tap " Email Alarm", and fill in the email information as below guide:
1. Sender: Please input your email address (e.g., Lucy@gmail.com).
2. SMTP server: Selected the SMTP Server.
3. Port: You can try to select Port 25 or 587 or 465, If App notes: Emailbox not verified, make sure your SMTP service is work).
4. Password: Input password.
5. Email: Enter up to three receiving email accounts (e.g., you may have both Lucy@gmail.com and Marcy@yahoo. com) as picture FAQ2-4
If failed to setup Email Alert, please activate your Gmail or Yahoo Email account, Please check FAQS 8 in website：www.sricam.com/faqs