How to find out the camera’s ID?
1. What you can do with SricamPC.
The SricamPC is the free software used on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10 PC. SricamPC lets you:
• Access the cameras via LAN or WAN (locally via a Local Area Network or remotely via a Wide Area Network).
• Watch live video streams from more than one camera in the same time.
• Record and save live videos on your PC.
• Watch or transfer video files from Sricam’s built-in micro SD card to your PC
• Configure the Sircam device’s network and micro SD card settings.
Note: To update the camera’s configuration (e.g., turning on and off the alarm or updating the camera's password)
please use the Sricam App on your smart phone.
2. Requirements for using SricamPC
Make sure the following requirements are met:
• Windows 7/8/10 is running on this PC.
• Your camera has successfully set up and is connecting to the Internet.
• The PC has the Internet access.
Note: When the PC and cameras are on the same LAN, Internet access is not mandatory.
• You have your camera ID and camera password.
3. Download and Install the SricamPC
Download SricamPC from: www.sricam.com/download.html
Once installed, the following icon will be displayed on the PC’s desktop:
4. Run the SricamPC
There are two ways to access your camera from a laptop or desktop PC: local access or remote access.
• Local Access (LAN): When your camera and computer or laptop device are connected to the same network, login
to the window shown in Figure 1 with default UserName “admin” and default password “admin”. This approach
will use the “Login” button as explained below.
• Remote Access (WAN): When the network outside of your home or business network (e.g., coffee shop, work
computer, etc.) a free account is required to watch live video. This approach will use the “Register” button shown
in Figure 1 and explained in Section 10.
Logging in with local access (LAN) bring ups the SricamPC main operation and interface shown in Figure 2.
5. Watch live videos from SricamPC
To watch live videos from SricamPC, first add a device to the application.
Step 1: Left-click the + “add device” button. The window shown in Figure 3 will pop up.
Step 2: Left-click search Device button and available camera’s information will be displayed. Double-click to select
the appropriate device. One camera device is shown in Figure 4.
Note: If can’t find the camera’s information, you need to disable your PC’s firewall.